Borrow and extend; Summer Class
When Microsoft takes a great idea from someone else, they always enhance it. They call this "borrow and extend". Take tabbed browsing for example, where you can view QuickTabs and get a screen with every open tab in a preview window.
It seems other companies also try this, copying our Summer Class (2006 & 2007) and Winter Class idea, but it seems they don't get Microsoft's "borrow and extend" very well.
Our Winter Classes are at least six times better
- Microsoft related instead of 'that other technology/language'
- Everything there is to know about .NET 3.5 or Business Intelligence
- A complete week offline in a great hotel, 100 meters from the beach, everything arranged
- The best trainers in The Netherlands
- Gameplay during the evening. When you register, we're open for discussion about the game(s) :-)
- The ability to build real world applications, because you heard everything; not just the marketing tale
So register before it's too late. Places are limited!