December 2004 - Posts
A little tool which saves images you capture directly to .jpg:
Sounds nice, also sounds like an easy idea... might be nice to extend this to lossless formats.
Download size: 11 kb :)
Flash and a bit long but still fun to watch :)
Dissecting a C# Application: Inside SharpDevelop
Source code accompanying the book also available on that page.
The SharpDevelop team will show you how to:
- Build a highly modular application
- Provide a flexible, extendable, customizable user interface
- Manage the efforts of translators for efficient internationalization
- Represent and manipulate text efficiently
- Code search and replace functionality
- Construct reusable controls
- Implement a parser to provide syntax highlighting and auto-completion as users type
- Use reflection to access information about .NET classes
- Create a Windows Forms designer
- Generate code programmatically
( Was reminded of this e-book by this post by Jan Schreuders about #develop )
Various ways of exporting Datagrids to Excel can be found here.
Exporting with Handling of large numbers in an ellegant way here.
A simple question does come to mind when looking at the different articles surrounding this topic.
Whats the difference between:
“application/vnd.ms-excel” and “application/ms-excel”
Update: Found the answer here :
10.19 What is the correct, registered MIME Content-Type for Excel files?
so don't use any of these: