Well as we all know I have created the SPX II Adapter. I was really curious if everything would work fine for BizTalk 2006. So I installed evrything on a Windows 2003 Machine.
The BizTalk install was quite lengthy due to all the prerequisites but everything worked in the end.
I unzipped the SPXII adapter I Downloaded from GotDotnet and ran the install. No problem whatsoever. Everything was installed without any problems.
Then I loaded the demonstration project that is included and compiled it in Studio 2005. No problem whatsoever. Deploy to BizTalk succeded as well.
Then I attached the datebase included in the test project and imported the bindings... I had to look a little while where the bindings where hidden but after clicking around a littlebit i found that out as well.
I created an application moved the orchestrations and the ports into that application. Everything worked fine.
And then the big moment, starting the ports and the orchestrations.....
And everything worked !
So this was my first evaluation of BizTalk 2006... And it was very positive (after i set the timezone to GMT + 0)