Visual Studio 2005 SP1 available!
And suddenly it’s there…
- Visual Studio 2005 Team Suite SP1 (includes SP1 updates for Standard, Professional, and Team Editions of Visual Studio 2005)
- Visual Studio 2005 Team Foundation Server SP1
- Visual Studio 2005 Express Editions SP1
- Visual Studio 2005 SP1 Update for Windows Vista Beta
There are over 70 improvements for common development scenarios, including:
- New processor support (e.g., Core Duo) for code generation and profiling
- Performance and scale improvements in Team Foundation Server
- Team Foundation Server integration with Excel 2007 and Project 2007
- Tool support for occasionally connected devices and SQL Server Compact Edition
- Additional support for project file based Web applications
- Windows Embedded 6.0 platform and tools support
On Windows Vista, you’ll have to install Service Pack 1 and then install the SP1 Update for Windows Vista. Remember that this is a beta.
Unfortunately the update for Vista version is still not yet available! The official version should be released Q1 2007, but I need it now. So I’d like to install the vista update beta version, if it’ll come available.